Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Photo Contest Ended

There was a really good turn out for votes for the photo contest to help me choose the picture I'll use for the Author Bio Picture. The new picture on my blog was the winner. I will eventually replace the picture with my books cover art, but why not start using the winning photo now?
I was thrilled at the response to the contest. Erice Wayne Wilcox won the drawing for a copy of a signed 'Old Acquaintances' when I get my advanced copies. Erice's wife Mary wrote 'First Rose'. It's a fantastic book and I encourage all of you that have ever wondered what life in heaven would be like to pick up the book. You won't regret it, I didn't!
Eleven more days and I get my next round of edits...Yeah! Things are moving right along. It seemed to take forever for anyone to even start working on my book and now, I'm happy to say, I don't have long to wait between projects. That helps the anxiety level.
Today is my daughter's birthday and it's time to have cake and ice cream. So I part with Happy Birthday wishes for my beautiful daughter and a God bless to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment