Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Town Crier Bookstore, Emporia, KS

I hope everyone had a great Easter...mine was fantastic! But this post is about the day before Easter...April 3rd...I attended a book signing at the Town Crier Bookstore in Emporia, KS. Now, while my book isn't out yet, I went to support a fellow Tate author I'd meet on Facebook. While I was there, I got to talk to one of the ladies working at the store. She mentioned that they have a yearly book event every June and upwards of 40 authors attend.
So I contacted the store manager. Not only am I invited to join next June, (my book won't be ready by this June), but they are going to carry my book in their store once it is released! I would say that the 4 1/2 hour drive to visit with a fellow author paid off! I've got a booksigning lined up and a bookstore going to carry my book!
So, I'm thinking that it was a fabulous weekend all the way around! Have a great week and enjoy the beautiful spring weather...oh, and tell your friends about this blog and lets get the word out about my up coming book, 'Old Acquaintances'! ;^}

No comments:

Post a Comment