Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Book Sales

I've been doing a little figuring on when to expect to have books for sale, pre-release copies. I'm hoping to have them available for purchase by the end of October or November. Once I know how much they will be I'm thinking about advanced orders. If you order through me, the only way to get a pre-release copy I believe, I will sign it if you wish before mailing it on to you.
Once I know when and how much, I will post it to my blog and facebook page. I will also be adding a paypal to this site so you can pay that way too. But for those that don't want to go that route, you can contact me for my address and send payment that way.
I'm looking forward to having my books in hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment