Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Author's Fair

If you are in the area (Springfield Mo) on Saturday, October. 9th, stop in at the Library Center for the Author's Fair from 11-2. There will be 40+ authors in attendance. http://thelibrary.org/press/article.cfm?aid=1104 Check out the website to see a list of all the author's that will be there...It is my first event and I can't wait to experience it!
My husband and I spent some time yesterday working on how to set up my table to make it eye appealing and bring people over to check out my book. I will also have a drawing for a giveaway...so be sure to swing by my table and check it out and pick up your own copy of 'Old Acquaintances'!
I can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment