Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Multimedia Options

Good Tuesday evening. I have been e-mailing back and forth with the multimedia department at Tate Publishing. It is time for me to pick my option that goes along with my contract. I narrowed it down to commercials or an audio book. I have finally made my decision...I'm going with the audio book!
I think it is the best choice for my book. Once the commercials air, that's it...but with the audio book, it can keep going 'forever'! Plus many people I've talked to say they prefer to listen to audio books instead of reading the book due to long hours in a car or while exercising...I think this will help get my 'book' into more hands than the commercials will.
So, keep your fingers crossed...we are getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment