Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog Events

Old Acquaintances and I will be featured on two blog posts in July. The week of July 4th, I will be the spotlight author on the blog Operation Encourage an Author. I will be checking in periodically throughout the week to respond to posts left.
Then on July 10th, I will be featured on the blog, Romancing the Book. I will be checking in during most of the day to respond to posts left.
Please check in...post a question or two...leave a comment...I know there will be a book giveaway during one of them, hopefully both!
Look forward to seeing you there! Tell a friend to stop by and visit too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ursula! Guess what?!

    You've just been awarded the Stylish Blogger award! http://authoramanda.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I'll have to look into the link. I didn't know there was such a thing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete