Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Royalties

I wasn't expecting a royalty check for 3rd quarter since Old Acquaintances won't be nationally released until the very end of 4th quarter. On the books I bought to sell in advance, I obviously don't receive a royalty check for those...So I was pleasently surprised to receive a check from Tate Publishing this afternoon for 3rd quarter sales...Too cool!!!Okay, so the check was for under $5, but since I wasn't expecting any, I can't complain! Since Old Acquaintances is available for sale on Tate's website at http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tatepublishing.com%2Fbookstore%2Fbook.php%3Fw%3D978-1-61739-099-9&h=819ab I get royalties for any book sold from them.
So, if you haven't gotten your copy yet, now is a great time. It would also make a great Christmas gift for the book lover in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment