Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Time to Catch Up!

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted! I have been very busy. I have started a new job, and I got in on the ground floor of a new business, so there has been a ton of start up work too! It has been fun, adventurous, exciting and a challenge...but I'm excited about the new opportunity!
As for the rest of my 'free time', haha, I've taken on the fun of doing book reviews for the blog, "Romancing the Book". I am super excited about this new avenue as well. If you have never checked out the blog, I encourage you to do so.
Old Acquaintances is still my passion, but sometimes it gets put on the back burner for a bit while life intervenes...But I always come back to it.
I have two blog interviews coming up next month, one on July 4th through July 9th at the blog, Operation Encourage an author. http://encourageanauthor.blogspot.com/, I encourage you to stop by. We will be doing a book giveaway as well.
The other is on July 10th at Romancing the Book. This one is a one day event and there will be a book giveaway on this one too! http://www.romancing-the-book.com/.
Please stop by and visit me during one, or both of these events. Leave a message, ask a question or just say hi!
Happy Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment