Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Attitude

It's common for people to make resolutions for the new year...and they usually last for a few days to a few weeks...Why not make a resolution that you can keep? In the world today, people seem to be getting more self absorbed and too busy to enjoy life. My resolution is to have a better attitude and to do more things I find myself too busy for.
1. Spend time with my family...quality time. Not just watching tv...but doing things together.
2. Spend time doing the things I enjoy...reading and writing.
3. Take care of myself...eating better, exercising and getting plenty of rest.
4. First and foremost, I plan to work on my relationship with my Lord and Savior. He is always there for me, always patient, kind and loving...I tend to come to Him during stressful, worrisome, troubled and desperate times...I need to work on coming to Him to rejoice, be thankful, joyous and in humble servitude. My life belongs to my Savior...the rest will follow.
So, for 2011, my resolution is simple...but not easy...follow the word of God, live as well as I can and enjoy those around me and the special moments that God always sends my way. To God be the glory, great things He hath done...

No comments:

Post a Comment