Welcome!

Welcome to 'Old Acquaintances' blog...The debut book by author Ursula Gorman. 'Old Acquaintances' is a mystery/romance.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Headed to Print

I've been sent my final, last chance to find mistakes, layout and design. I found two more mistakes, but otherwise, it looks great! I am sending in the corrections for the final two changes then it's off to print. It should be done and at the print department no later than Wednesday.
Once it's sent to print, I hear from my marketer! That's when I'll get to hear what kind of ideas they have, share what ideas I have and order my first shipment of books. I'm excited! Finally, it's almost come to fruition...my first published book!
It's been over a year since I was offered the contract and 7, almost 8 months since production began...I'm busting with anticipation.
Pre-sales have been going good, but there is still time to be one of the first 50 to get a signed and numbered copy of Old Acquaintances. Don't miss your chance to get a numbered copy of my debut novel!
Stay tuned for my first experience with marketing...:^}

No comments:

Post a Comment